Nowadays, advertisement is something important to the mostly of mass media, especially television. As the media that combine sound and visual matter, television become the most effective place to inform people about something (widyatama, 2005). The ads supports the television station by sponsoring some programs provided. As the compensation, the company or institution that pays certain television station to put their ads on it will get more customers who see the ads. Moreover, the advertiser also makes the ads as attractive as possible, and one of the tricks is by using a celebrity or public figure as the model (warto, 2007). This strategy is used to construct a certain image toward the product (suasana, 2001). However, there is also some deviation which is used by the advertiser to strengthen the message from the commercial. One of the recent examples can be seen at the Sunsilk shampoo ads. Instead of using perfect woman as the main figure, this ads brings the handsome vocalist Ariel Peterpan. This tactic must have particular reason to increase the product selling indeed. In this essay, we will see the effect of the ads in constructing the gender identity to woman as the main consumer of the product, and also, How Ariel as the main figure impact the women position in gender relationship.
Posts Tagged "ads analysis"
- hp tunanetra
- tips bawa obat ke bandara
- cara kosongkan os laptop bajakkan
- pemeriksaan windows pada laptop di bandara
- bokeb org hitam=
- fasilitas kereta api bengawan
- stasiun tujuan terakhir kereta api bengawan 184
- bokep kulit putih
- nuance talk nokia s60v3
- kereta api dr solo berangkt jam 0010 sampe senen jamberapa
Fresh from the Oven!
- Yang Tak Terucap saat Bertemu pak Ahok April 19, 2017
- Empati Bermula ketika Takut ‘Gelap’ April 17, 2017
- Pengalaman Pertama pakai AirAsia ke Kuala Lumpur April 17, 2017
- Cara Belanja Lebih Murah di Lazada, Bukalapak, dan Tokopedia April 8, 2017
- Ahok “Sakit Gigi”, Umpan Anies tak Digigit March 29, 2017