All the great things in the world must have certain reasons. The fall of Soviet Union, the capitalization in China, and the shifting power from the west to the east, don’t they have any trigger? Christian Caryl, a contributing editor of Newsweek, says in his article titled “1979: The Great Backlash” that the most important moment that effect the world condition nowadays is in 1979. This is year when Ayatollah Khomeini seized the Syah Iran to bring the Islamic Revolution, and built the Islamic Republic of Iran. In this year also Den Xiaoping and Margaret Thatcher reform the economic system to be more liberal. The other happening that also brought the great effect is the pilgrim of Pope John Paul II to Poland that initiated the Central Europe countries struggle against the communism system, and at the end, demolished the Soviet Union in 1989. However, what happen in Indonesia at that very important year?
Posts Tagged "paper review"
- hp tunanetra
- tips bawa obat ke bandara
- cara kosongkan os laptop bajakkan
- pemeriksaan windows pada laptop di bandara
- bokeb org hitam=
- fasilitas kereta api bengawan
- stasiun tujuan terakhir kereta api bengawan 184
- bokep kulit putih
- nuance talk nokia s60v3
- kereta api dr solo berangkt jam 0010 sampe senen jamberapa
Fresh from the Oven!
- Yang Tak Terucap saat Bertemu pak Ahok April 19, 2017
- Empati Bermula ketika Takut ‘Gelap’ April 17, 2017
- Pengalaman Pertama pakai AirAsia ke Kuala Lumpur April 17, 2017
- Cara Belanja Lebih Murah di Lazada, Bukalapak, dan Tokopedia April 8, 2017
- Ahok “Sakit Gigi”, Umpan Anies tak Digigit March 29, 2017